2014 “Gun of the Year” Giveaway
Categories: "Gun of the Year" Giveaway
The American Pistolsmiths Guild is proud to present the creative talents of our finest craftsmen. This years’ offering is built on a Ruger Super Redhawk platform in the “short barreled” .44 magnum Alaskan configuration.
This project features the following upgrades as performed or provided by the following craftsmen of the American Pistolsmiths Guild.
1. Mr. Hamilton Bowen of Bowen Classic Arms Inc., RCSS Rough Country adjustable rear sight and front sight gunsmith blank.
2. Mr. Virgil Tripp, Tripp Research Inc., Cobrachrome firearms hardchrome plating.
3. Mr. Brian Powley, Powley Engravers Inc., Custom hand engraving.
4. Mr. Scott Mulkerin, SDM Fabrication. 14K gold bead front sight insert.
5. Mr. Tom Kilhoffer, TK Customs Inc., Moon-clip speed reloading system.
6. Mr. and Mrs. Marc Morganti, Gemini Customs LLC., All mechanical and gunsmithing, machine work, V8 Hybra-Port porting, testing & tuning, jewelling, reliability and accuracy work, and those beautiful “handmade” Desert Ironwood grips by Mrs. Karen Morganti.
7. Mr. Matt DelFatti, DelFatti Leather Inc., Custom Elephant Hide holster and leather moon-clip carrier.
8. Mr. Les Yoder, Brookfield gun cases, French Fitted presentation case with APG Logo.
The combined parts, services and talents add up to one beautiful-looking, hard hitting, soft-shooting .44 magnum that will make mouths drop open at any Gun Club Range or fancy Bar-B-Que gatherings. While it is indeed as an eyeful of beautiful, this offering is completely practical when carried in the exquisite Exotic Elephant hide holster custom crafted by Mr. Matt DelFatti.
It just does not get any better than this. The estimated value of this project is easily exceeds $6500.00 and it would take years to coordinate the build to completion.
This package will never be duplicated, even though it is a regular ”catalog “ offering from Gemini Customs. The engraving pattern and APG logo are embellishments that ensure this is a one of a kind masterpiece for one lucky winner.
We are keeping ticket donations the same as it has always been in years past. $20.00 donations will receive one ticket and one chance at this amazing offering. There is always a winner. Numbered tickets will be limited to 1000. You may make as many donations as you wish for as many tickets as you want dependent upon availability of tickets. These tickets disappear quickly every year, so please do not delay your participation.
Ticket donations will commence on the 4th of July to begin celebration the 238th Birthday of our Nation of Armed Citizens. All donations will end on the 27th of November, Thanksgiving Day. One lucky winner will be drawn by our Treasurer, Mr. Scott Mulkerin.
Tickets donations may be made directly through our Treasurer Mr. Scott Mulkerin at the following address:
Attn APG GOY
3775 Foskett Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
You may also be able to make ticket donations through any American Pistolsmiths Guild member.
To find members, go to the following page and search for members. Find Members
Members will be limited to 10 tickets each, so call your favorite pistolsmith, and buy a handful of tickets and cross your fingers until the 27th of November to see if you will be the lucky winner. You do not need to be present to win.
Please make checks payable to “American Pistolsmiths Guild”. Please help us to help you and include your contact information as follows:
Your home mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We will need this information to process all donations and to inform one lucky winner in November.
All laws, both state and Federal, will apply to legally transfer a handgun. Any and all taxes will be the responsibility of the winner if applicable.
All proceeds from this raffle support the APG mission and Pistolsmith Scholarship Assistance program.
Members of the APG and their family are not eligible to win.
All winners’ personal information will be protected and remain 100% confidential as always. We do not share any personal information, ever.
All of the Members of the American Pistolsmiths Guild wish you the very best of luck and our heartfelt thanks for your many years of faithful and loyal support.
Good luck and Godspeed.